Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I got the idea to do what I'm loving Wednesday from my sweet friend Kait (see her fabulous blog here!) who got it from Jamie! Link up with her to see what everyone else is loving :)


I'm LOVING that I get my Aggie ring in 2 days!!! Whoop! It feels like it's been a long time coming and boy does it feel GOOD! It took a lot of hard work to get me this far, but getting my ring feels like such an accomplishment. Plus I feel like I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel that is my journey to a bachelors degree. 


Can't wait to have it on my finger!!!

I'm LOVING my wonderful in laws! This past weekend at Andrew's brother's wedding, I was reminded just how much I love my new family. I know I am so blessed to be welcomed into such a great family. Just last night I had a wonderful chat with my mother in law via facebook and had this moment where I thought, I know I'm blessed because not everyone has this kind of relationship. In fact, she's coming up to visit us on Friday and to see me get my ring!! I also adore my new siblings and father in law and love how I fit so well into their family :) 

Here's my sweet mother in law and sister Jenny :)

I'm also LOVING the wonderful weather we've been having this week! It's been in the 80s but fairly dry and beautiful outside. It's been one of those weeks I don't mind walking everywhere on campus because it's so nice to be outside in the fresh air! I did get over ambitious on Sunday and laid out for a few hours...needless to say, the Texas sun fried me completely, so I've spent this week looking like a lobster.

I'm LOVING my sweet kitty Macy. She's always at the door when I come home and just wants to play and cuddle. I love how she "talks" to us. She meows and we meow back and this goes on and on like we're having a conversation. We truly are so blessed to have her in our little family. 


Well, that's just some of the many things I'm loving this week! 

So...What are you loving today?

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment