Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Good afternoon!
I feel like it's been FOREVER since I've posted anything and it kind of has. These past few weeks have been so busy for us. Where to start...


I GOT MY AGGIE RING :) And o my gosh I LOVE it!

Hubby was proud of me :)

I dunked my ring in a margarita :) (For non-Aggies, dunking your ring in something-usually beer is part of school tradition...I don't like beer)

That day was so special! My mother and mother-in-law were both drove up and spent the day with us, doing all kinds of "Aggie" things. My mother in law took so many pictures from that day and I'll share some with y'all when she emails them to me. That weekend altogether went by so fast! I got to do all kinds of girl stuff with my mom (shopping, coffee, etc) and it was so neat to have her here in our home. I also had lunch with my uncles, aunts, and cousins, so it was definitely a family filled weekend! Since that weekend my weeks have been filled with exams, an insect collection project (ick!), papers, and presentations! 


Andrew started getting sick the weekend my mom was in town and he continued to get worse with a sinus infection until this past week when it finally cleared up! Praise God! We did have a neat1st married Easter even with him not feeling so great! We drove to Houston for the day and spent almost the entire day with my dad's family doing all the typical Easter stuff...egg hunts, over eating, swimming, and spending time together. We also spent some time with my in laws on our way out of town (they were also sick!) and my mother in law surprised us with this


                                          An Easter basket!


She filled it with all kinds of yummy candy and put the two birds on there to be "love birds" :) (Which has become our cat's new toys :) It was such a neat surprise! We were both so busy that we didn't think to make each other baskets, so this worked out perfectly!


I can't believe this weekend's almost over! We had some good times with friends both Friday and Saturday night and went to lunch with some friends today. We both worked Saturday and Andrew worked another full day today. I also "worked" by means of the gym and a lot of house cleaning. Tonight we have a potluck and worship night with our church which will be fun!


Okay that's my attempt on a brief catch up post! I promise to try to post more often! Hope y'all are enjoying the sunshine today if you live near by! I know I am :) 


Happy Sunday!


-Kate 






Okay so that's my effort on a brief catch up of what's been going on in the Hahn household

No comments:

Post a Comment