Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Letters!

In honor of returning to my blog after a small hiatus (explained in yesterday's post - with a great reason behind it! ) I am returning to the tradition of Friday's letters!
 
 
Photobucket
 
Dear Friday, it is so good to see you again! I am VERY ready for another weekend at home, catching up on house stuff, and attacking our spare bedroom which desperately needs some organization. Dear husband, what a crazy ride we are on right now! I feel like the weeks continue to fly by and yet here we are with 1000 plans ahead and a few big ones we are hoping God blesses and helps fall into place! I'm so glad to be on this journey with you! Dear baby Hahn,  this is your very first letter! You are at 20 weeks today and measuring the size of a banana! I love you so much already, I can't even believe it! I also completely love the name we have for you (her name is a surprise for when she gets here!). I can't believe in just another 20-ish weeks you will be here! Dear Texas weather,  thank you for being chilly this week! I am greatly enjoying any and all cold fronts we have until the summer heat arrives (and never leaves...). Especially considering I'm due at the end of August! I'll take all the relief I can get! Dear Macy, my sweet fur baby, thank you for continuing to be an adorable sweet cat! The fact that you genuinely were intrigued with the dogs running on tv this week was absolutely hilarious. Dear husband, I just want you to know how proud I am of you! For so many things! God's got great plans for you! I love that this week we are resting in that hope :)
 
See what I mean? So precious!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So happy for you guys! Y'all are going to make wonderful parents!
    Have a great weekend, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!! Being a mother is seriously the best thing in the world. You are going to cherish it. My name is LeeAnn and I found you via Friday's Letters. I am your newest follower and would very much appreciate a follow back.
    Enjoy your little peanut rolling around in your tummy. I miss it dearly.
    Love,
    LeeAnn
    loveleeannhilker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete