Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving!





Happy hump day! It's that wonderful time of the week where I get to share with y'all what I'm loving right now!


I'm loving my new fonts for my post titles and dates! After many attempts, I finally figured out how to edit the HTML codes to make it work! Still working on my actual blog post fonts though!


I'm loving freeze pops! We bought some the other day when grocery shopping and they're so good! Best of all they have 5 calories and are wonderful at the end of a long, hot day!






I'm loving any and all time at the gym! It keeps me calm, gets rid of stress, and I feel so good!








I'm loving that school is almost done for the semester! I only have 1 final and it's not until next week, so I've spent this week working and working out, which has been so nice!


I'm loving dresses!! I recently bought a couple cute dresses and now I'm obsessed! They're so cute for summer, I can wear them to work, and they keep me cool (literally) :)


                        This is just one cute example of the summer dresses I want!


As always, I'm loving my wonderful husband! He works so hard for our family and I love coming home to him at the end of a long day. It's amazing to be married to my best friend! We laugh a lot and have so much fun just hanging out at home!


                                 Isn't he so cute?! This was from our honeymoon :)


So that's a few things that I'm loving this week! How about y'all???


-Kate

1 comment:

  1. love this girl :) so glad i came across your blog! that dress is super cute!

    ReplyDelete