Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I'm back!


Once again, I have returned from a very long blogging hiatus. My excuses for being gone? Being pregant, being tired, being busy, having a newborn, enjoying every bit of maternity leave and focusing solely on my precious daughter, being busy back at work, the holidays, etc...yep, I've got tons of valid reasons but I'm VERY ready to get back! I've missed recording the daily events (however uneventufl they may seem) of our life. Especially with an infant, there is so much I want to remember and share so I'm jumping back in!
 
Where to begin?
 
O yeah! I had a baby! Last time I blogged, I was 6 months pregnant! So I'll start there...
I had a beautiful pregnancy by the grace of God (yes I know the next one doesn't promise to be at all the same, but I'm rejoicing for this one!). I felt great, had energy, worked out a lot, and worked til the day she came. The summer was spent VERY busy at work, working out at 5am during the week with my cousin, and constantly growing.. Here's some pictures to break up all the info!
 
 
 




My baby shower cake!

My grandmother, mom, me, cousin and & aunt at my shower in July!
 

4th of July at church




work shower!


 
my cake from our church baby shower :)


me and my not so little brother :)
 
 the "dads" putting together the stroller!
part of the baby's room!

this amazing bulletin board of baby cards my mom helped me make!
 



8 days before baby!
 
 Ok so that was my progression from May-August! 
 
August was a month of playing the waiting game. Every week I was checked and NO progression...this child had no intention of coming on her own, no matter how much I tried to help her along! 

At 40 weeks the baby was measuring perfectly and head down, so we decided to induce!

On to the labor story in the next post!

Thanks for following! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment