Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Letters!

This is my first Friday's letters! I found this on Ashley's blog  Adventures of Newlyweds (which y'all should totally check out!) and it seems like such a great way to put some things in perspective and reflect! Once you've read my letters, write your own! If you don't have a blog, no worries, just write your letters in the comments section! I'd love to read them!

Photobucket


Dear Friday thank you for being here! I just wish you had started off better, but it's only 8:30, so you could still be a great day! Dear Texas weather stop being so darn hot and humid! Please dry up for at least the weekend so I cna enjoy some outdoor time. Dear Mom I'm so glad your coming to visit and I can't wait to see you! Only wish we lived closer so visits were a regular thing, but hey I'll keep praying! Dear Husband thank you for being so amazing and getting up every morning to make sure I'm safe when I leave to head to the gym and a special thank you for driving to meet me this morning and help with the van trouble. I am so grateful that I get to spend my life with you. Also, thank you for helping me fold that big pile of laundry last night. And speaking of last night, I had a great time with our "split split" Pei Wei and Dr. Who episodes :) Dear weekend it's looks like you are going to be full of fun and memories! My sweet friend's wedding, visiting with my mom/family, and takin' it easy! and finally, Dear God thank you for this job you have provided for me and I am especially grateful on pay day when I realize just how much you take care of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment