Monday, July 2, 2012

A wedding, some rain, and a whole lotta fun!

We had a really busy but fun weekend in Houston! On Friday night, Andrew and I made the drive in and stayed in North Houston with my grandmother for the night. On Saturday, we all went to Dennys for breakfast and spent the morning relaxing (my favorite part of the weekends!) then got ready and headed to my friend's wedding! Unlike us, we left really early which was a good idea because we ran into hurricane like rain the whole way there! The wedding was beautiful and my sweet friend Ashley looked gorgeous! I used to work with Ashley and some of my friends who did were also there so that made it even better! After the wedding, we headed to a different part of Houston and stayed with my cousin and his girlfriend. Our time with them included pool time, a movie (I fell asleep! wild woman, I know) Dennys, the boys playing Call of Duty, and an overall cozy relaxing Sunday! We drove home late last night and my cousin came with! For those of you who don't know, I met my husband through my cousin because they were BFFs in high school, so he'll be with us for the next few days which pretty much made my husband's week! Not sure what the 4th holds for us yet, but my family will be in town visiting so I'm sure we'll be up to something fun!


Me and some of my favorite people! So happy for Ashley!




Us at the wedding!



Boys and their toys!



Hope y'all have a great 4th!
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment