Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's OK

Happy Thursday everybody! Hope y'all have had a great week! It seems like this week has flown by! In continuing with the normal Thursday routine I'm linking up with Neely and Amber!


It's OK...

To be super excited that I finally got back to my 5:30am workouts! Feels so good!

That despite being up early, I'm still scarmbling to get out the door on time and doing my makeup in the car

That my current snack obsession is Goldfish

That I've already had 7 cups of water today (not counting coffee) and it's not even 10am & that I had 17 total yesterday

To be completely Olympics obsessed!

To be motivated to workout even more because of watching the Olympics

To be grateful that God is providing a reliable car for me!

To buy Quinoa because it's amazingly healthy for you even though I have no idea what to do with it

To be in love with my new blender bottle

To only buy organic milk because it expires a whole month later and tastes so much better

And finally, It's OK...

To be over the moon that I graduate from college in 8 days, that my family will be there, and that I get to see so many wonderful people that have played various roles in getting me through this process :)

So that's my list! What's on you It's OK list?? I look forward to reading it!

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment