Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!! I can't say this week is flying by, but it's definitely moving right along and boy am I glad! I'm linking up with Jamie! Here's some things I'm loving today!



I'm loving that my surgery has come and gone and that it's already been a week ago today! If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here! It's not gross or anything (when I hear surgery it makes me cringe!), just evidence of God's goodness in my life!


I'm loving peach rings! I know that's super random but after I got home on Wednesday they were the only thing that seemed appealing the whole day which is weird since I rarely eat candy. Still so good!

I'm loving SheReadsTruth.com! It's an amazing online Bible study where women all over the world are reading the same monthly plan together and sharing their hearts each day! It has kept me reading the Bible daily which is something I've never made a habbit of and I really love it! Plus, they share on instagram, twitter, and facebook so there's never a reason to miss out on what God's doing with these other amazing women!

I'm also loving this sports bra from Champion! For 2 entire weeks I have to live in sports bras while I heal and since I'm not exactly small chested, I wasn't too excited about it. My doctor said they can't be over the head, they have to clasp, and can't have wires. I wasn't sure anything cute or supportive would exist like that but I stumbled upon this amazing (and REALLY cute) sports bra at academy! It's really supportive, super comfortable, has no wires, and my doctor called if flashy :) WIN all around.



Last but not least, I'm loving my sweet hubby! He was so great at helping my recover this past week. He also was so encouraging of letting my bring our cat along which turned out to be a really sweet memory! Thanks hubs for being my best friend and my rock!



What are you loving today??! Do tell!
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment