Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's Okay


It's OKAY...
 
-to be really homesick...It'll just make the next visit so much sweeter!
 
-that I skipped my linkup for WILW...I couldn't think of anything I was loving this week
 
-that my in-laws are moving to South Korea in less than two weeks! they have such a neat adventure ahead and tons of memories!
 
-that despite Meredith's help, I have not been able to get up at 5:30 this week! Today I woke up around 6, so I consider it progress!
 
-that I ran 2 miles yesterday with the hubs! It's not a lot for normal runners, but it was certainly a nice change from interval running on the treadmill
 
-that I ran for 25 minutes straight on the treadmill this week (felt amazing and a personal best!)
 
-that I was so late mailing my nail polish swap (so was everyone else) and the post for what I got from my swap buddy is coming tomorrow! Super cute package!
 
-that the hubs and I cook dinner together almost every night now and I really look forward to it
 
-that I wasn't home for my brother's birthday...actually it's not okay, but we did facetime it, so it was ALMOST like being there...almost.
 
-that I'd rather create an "It's NOT okay" list because I can think of so much more that I'm just not okay with...nothing big, just random little things this week
 
-that most of my pants fit big or amazingly flattering now since I've been working so hard for the last few months
 
-that the gym is my therpay everyday!
 
 
What are y'all okay with today? 

2 comments:

  1. I've thought about the it's NOT ok idea too! Haha! Comgrats on working so hard at the gym and having your clothes fit better; that's always the best feeling right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your running achievement!! that is sooo exciting! i'm a terrible runner, so when i reach a new goal, i'm so excited for myself! woohoo!

    stopping by from the link up!

    happy thursday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete