Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm so very grateful it's Wednesday! Even though I thought it was Wednesday most of the day yesterday...whoops! Here's what I'm loving this week!


I'm loving my sweet cinammon pumkin wallflower! Every time I walk in my house it smells like the essence of fall and it's AMAZING!
 
I'm loving my new Essie polish from the "All Laquered Up" nail polish swap! The color is a perfect Aggie color!
 
I'm loving that I won my first ever giveaway yesterday! Post will follow when the prize arrives ;)
So Excited!
 
I'm loving that I'M GOING HOME NEXT WEEK!!!! Yes, this has to be all caps because it's been 10 months since I've been home to Massachusetts (yes my hubby and I live in Texas but my sweet family still lives in Mass...where my heart is) I CANNOT wait!
 
 
 
 
I'm loving that my bestie and I will be baking pumpkin goodies when I go home because...it's what we do!! Here's what I'm thinking...
 
 
 
 

I'm loving that the hubs and I have been running together lately and getting back to biking! It's so nice to have a healthy eating/exercise buddy!
 
 
I'm loving this Polar heart rate monitor. I've really wanted a heart rate monitor for a while, but can't seem to decide on which one. Any personal recommendations? I also want it to have the calories burned feature!
 
 
And of course I'm loving my husband!

What are you guys loving this week?
-Kate
 

 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. First off, you are really pretty! Second, I love your blog! My husband and I went to Boston 3 years ago and fell in LOVE with it. We always talk about just getting up and moving there. (Though I think I would miss my family too much!) I did the nail swap too. I love that color! Your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that nail polish!

    Following along! Happy Wednesday! Stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Kate! Love your header picture, you are so gorgeous!! I just found your cute blog and added myself to your followers! I'd also love to let you know about a fun Betsey Johnson Giveaway I’m having that ends soon! I’ll leave a link below:)

    Hope you stop by and say hello, and thanks so much lady!
    Xo, Emily

    Freckled Fox - Giveaway

    ReplyDelete