Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm Loving!


This week I'm loving...

Gloria's Jeans K-Cup Hazelnut flavor! We have a Keurig at work and this coffee is amazing! Perfect amount of strong, yet flavorful!



This cute new belt I found at H&M for just $6!

These cute pinterest finds for bedroom ideas! We're trying to figure out how to rearrange our room and these ideas are so pretty!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

I'm also loving that I graduate in 16 days!! And yes I'm couting because it was a long journey to get there!

Finally and as always I'm loving my sweet husband! He's my car-fixer, furniture builder, ceiling fan hanger, rotten pumkin thrower-awayer (long story), bug squasher...and most off all my best friend!




 What are y'all loving today??!!

-Kate





1 comment:

  1. Visiting from WILW. Those bedrooms you found are amazing!



    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete