Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Post!

Today is a great day! Why, you ask? Because today we are celebrating my husband's birthday! He's the big 2-4! It's crazy because I remember sending him the first gift I ever bought him, which was for his 18th Birthday! I sent him a superman t-shirt and warheads! Awww...


Hubs with my dad and brother!
 


 

Happy Birthday to my loving, kind, considerate, giving, faithful, husband! You are not only my husband but my best friend! I pray that this next year of your life is full of blessings from God as you pursue what He wants for you! I am so glad you are mine and I can't wait to celebrate you tonight with our sweet friends! Happy Birthday my beloved Andrew!






2 comments:

  1. Awww so cute! Happy birthday to your hubby! It's my birthday too! Tell him he picked a great day to decide to show up! :)

    ReplyDelete