Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I'm Loving

It's Wednesday!! Linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

 
 
I'm loving pumkin everything! Especially these muffins I made the other night!
 
They were so simple! Just carrot cake mix (dry) and a can of pumpkin! My mix made 18 which made them 97 calories a piece! AND they taste like FALL!
 
I'm loving that I have FINALLY gotten back to my 5:30am workouts! Feels amazing to get the gym done before my day has really started! All thanks to the hubby and Meredith's help!

Wow, I really regret that workout said no one ever
so Funny!
 
I'm loving my furbaby Macy! She really is like my child and she's keeps us from having kids (for now) so she's wonderful!
here she is "helping" me reorganize our bathroom
 
one of her favorite spots! Our memory foam bath mat!
 
 
I'm loving my Texas Aggies! It's been such a fun season! so far!
 
Finally, I'm loving  that it was my hubby's birthday yesterday! We had a sweet dinner with out friends and he loved his presents!
Sorry about the blurry! His new bed pillow was his favorite of everything I bought him lol
 
 
My mother's skill at color coordinating amazing packages! His face says it all!
 
Laughing about his 3 packs of jerky!
 

New workout shirt!
 
So that's what I'm loving this week!! How about you?!
-Kate



 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving that a cold front is coming through this weekend!! Hello Fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple cider. 'nuff said. :)
    And I'm going home this weekend
    -Kate "B"

    ReplyDelete