Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I'm Loving!

Happy Wednesday! I feel like this week is moving quickly and that's totally fine by me! Here's what I'm loving on this humid (in Texas) but pretty morning!


I'm LOVING...
 
The crafty/baking/pinterest side of me that I've embraced lately!
Pre-Glu Stage
 

Finished project! I may add more embellishment later!

Lo-cal Funfettin Cupcakes and Lo-cal frosting (ff cool whip and dry vanilla pudding mix!)
 
Pumpkin Streusel Cookies! (so NOT lo-cal)
 
I'm Loving...
My New DSLR Camera (and the deal I got on it! just had to really look)! Even though I have no clue WHAT I'm doing and just got it yesterday so I still haven't had much time with it...but hey, my blogger pics are about to improve! and I love learning new things!
 
I'm Loving...
that I have my first Blate ("blog date") this week! It's so neat meeting new people and I just know it's gonna be fun!
 
I'm Loving...
My flat iron! I know I talked about it last week, but seriuosly y'all...took 10 minutes to do my hair! (I have thick, curly/wavy hair) and it STAYED straight! AND...it was an amazing deal!
You can find it at Sally's!
I'm Loving...
that at the end of the day, God is in control! I feel so much peace knowing that!
 
I'm Loving...
My husband!

What are y'all loving today??
-Kate
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Kate~ I am now following you! Hope you can return the favor :D http://loveeesarah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete